Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 Digital Camera
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com, eBay, Walmart.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 Digital Camera w/Image Stabilization and Smart AUTO Mode (Red) for only $119.00, which is 20% less than the cost in Walmart ($149.00).
- The lowest price of Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 Digital Camera (Silver) was obtained on August 30, 2021 8:44 pm.
About this item
- 8x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer helps you capture images with flexibility and ease
- 20.0 Megapixel CCD sensor combines with the DIGIC 4 plus Image Processor to help deliver stunning image quality
- 720p HD video capabilities. Product Dimensions(W x H x D):3.75 x 2.14 x 0.87 inches/95.2 x 54.3 x 22.1 mm
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings based on predefined shooting situations
- Digital IS helps reduce the effect of camera shake and subject movement. Scene Modes such as Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect and Monochrome provide creative freedom to capture your photos
- Video Capture Resolution: Hd 720P
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 12 Megapixels
|Smart AUTO||The camera automatically selects the best shooting settings for optimal quality based on subjects and environmental factors to provide point-and-shoot simplicity.|
|Program||The camera automatically and intelligently selects the aperture/shutter speed combination based on the shooting conditions.|
|Portrait||Brings the subject into focus while beautifully blurring the background.|
|Face Self-timer||The camera waits for a face to enter the frame before releasing the shutter.|
|Low Light||For high-quality image capture in an amazing range of dimly lit situations.|
|Fisheye Effect||Now you can get the fisheye effect – a classic photographic distortion – without a fisheye lens.|
|Miniature Effect||Give images a miniature look with an effect that emphasizes perspective by blurring the top and bottom of the image.|
|Toy Camera Effect||Simulates photos taken with “toy” or pinhole cameras, darkening the image at the edges to create a vignette effect.|
|Monochrome||Choose from three single-tone effects Black-and-White, Sepia or Blue.|
|Super Vivid||Super Vivid intensifies existing hues, saturating the scene with bright colors.|
|Poster Effect||Poster Effect combines several similar shades into one color, turning subtle gradations into eye-catching, scene-popping contrasts.|
|Fireworks||Create brilliant images of skyrocketing fireworks.|
|Long Shutter||Use to blur moving subjects for artistic effect, ideal for urban night photography.|
|Movie||Record video; unwanted scenes can be deleted in playback mode.|