Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt ICE-21P1 Ice Cream Maker, Qt, White
|Easy to use||9.5|
Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker
New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
Easy lock Transparent lid with Large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free.
About this item
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock Transparent lid with Large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free.
- Limited 3-year
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 9 x 11.25 inches|
|Item Weight||10.12 pounds|
|Item model number||ICE-21P1|
4.7 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#900 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
#2 in Ice Cream Machines
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||May 19, 2010|
🏆 Similar products on the retailer’s websites
Price History for 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt ICE-21P1 Ice Cream Maker, Qt, White
- It works for Ice creams and drinks
- Material quality
- It could take some time to get the cooling unit ready.
- Advice to avoid the above problem: leave the bowl in the freezer